New Products 2019
Sight with front-sight post, width 1.8 mm (Item-No. T0545-1355)
Sight with front-sight post, width 1.35 mm (Item-No. T0541-1355)
For quickly aiming at short distances without removing the scope.
- 45° angle-attachment directly on the Picatinny rail.
- Spring loaded folding mechanism in a modular design, convertible for left-handed shooters.
- Two ghost rings in Ø 5.0 mm and 1.7 mm are on the same plane.
- Available with a 1.35 mm or 1.8 mm wide front post.
- The combination of steel parts, where absolutely essential, and high grade aluminum parts, wherever sufficient, makes this offset sight very resilient and light-weight.
- Thanks to a special surface treatment all parts are corrosion resistant to withstand even maritime conditions.
New Products 2018
Ultralight One-Piece Mounts with 20 MOA Inclination
We now offer our extended ultralight one-piece mounts in a 20 MOA version. These mounts, especially designed for long-range shooting, are available in the following versions:
Ø 1“, Height 0.96“ (Item-No. T3022-2024)
Ø 30 mm, Height 0.87“ (Item-No. T3023-2022)
Ø 34 mm, Height 0.79” (Item-No. T3024-2020)
Offset Adapter with Bubble Level for Picatinny Rails
Clamps to the upper receiver or to any Picatinny rail; accommodates either right or left hand shooters.
Bubble Level for ERATAC Universal Interface (without ACI)
Attaches to the right or left side of any Picatinny rail to make sure your gun is always perfectly level.
Offset Adapter for HK Hooks
Clamps to any Picatinny rail. The oval opening allows for easy and secure hooking.
KeyMod Adapter for HK Hooks
To be mounted to the fore-end of a KeyMod style handguard. Hard anodized and machined from high-grade aluminum.
Accessories for M-LOK®
We have added M-LOK accessories to our already large range of products and now offer Picatinny adapter rails with 3, 5, 7 and 9 slots.